Welcome to the world of painless server management!¶
This website is the home of M-Script development. M-Script is an open source project aiming to simplify Linux servers management by binding a lot of useful management scripts to an easy-to-use framework.
It combines full-featured cloud-compatible monitoring system and cloud management system and, unlike any other monitoring or management system, binds it all to the Unix shell, which allows you to script whatever you need the way you need it.
- Easy configuration via plain text files.
- Easily scriptable Web interface.
- Database for storing monitoring data.
- Cloud management and automation. Amazon AWS and Rackspace Cloud are currently supported, Ganeti for "local clouds", libcloud integration is on the way. Cross-cloud scripting is no problem.
- Cloud-like management of non-cloud groups of servers and combining with resources borrowed from the cloud.
- Backup system.
- Servers deployment and project deployment automation with cloud support.